Thursday, September 25, 2008


Life On Mars:

A lot of you guys know about my connection specifically to the planet Mars. Let me break that down a little bit. My name Marcel actually when you break it down and go back into its history, it actually comes from Mars. Mars was the Roman God of war and Marcel actually means young warrior. Not only that but I'm sure you guys have heard the saying "Men are from Mars" before. NO ONLY THAT lol but I'd like to consider myself an 'Outta This World' type of person. Now that being sed and done... I feel I'm from Mars (figuratively speaking) but WTF is this $h!t?! :


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats truly a beautiful and unique insight to embracing your name =]

(MARS)cel said...

you captivated me with that comment

Ciao Bella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

well its truly a insight. i mean most would never think about the meaning or the derivation of their name. Mine i know is more of an african meaning given to my family. But no one really cares to know bout that lol

B. said...

OMG, how bad did that tattoo hurt?....but anyway but thats kind of deep how feel so connected to your name and plus real girls go for real down to mars boys.lol.