Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tennille Mathis

You might remember a group back in Chris Brown "Run It" days called Dame 4 with Mila J, Lorenz Tate's wife Thomasina, and Mercedes Nelson (video model) :





but the fourth member happened to be VERY CLOSE to 2 Much since the beginning she used to live with Milo and I and we have know each other for years and years and she's one of my favorite people in the world! My sister Tennille Mathis

THIS WAS US WHEN I WAS SUPER YOUNG!



since Dame 4 has disbanded Tennille has been working on her music and modeling and has only gotten better. She remains til this day one of my favorite singers in the world and I love her to death so check out her myspace and show Tennille love and support!



www.myspace.com/only1tennille

3 comments:

Deon Jatu said...

Whats up Marcel, this is your boy Rockstar Deon aka The Teen Vice President, hit me up at myspace.com/deon_turner

Unknown said...

how sweet Marcel I love U just as much!!! your als0 one of my favorite people in this world!!!Just when they thoughT I was over IM BAaAaaaaaAACK!!!...LOL

NezDric INC said...

Whats up G. I know we are so close but so far apart at the same time so Tennille do your thang I know you got NEXT Cuzo holla @ me (407)271-4277