Friday, September 26, 2008

So last night me and Chris King were in Hollywood at the Chinese Mann Theater for the premiere of the new movie "The Express"



So in the middle of the movie I decided I wanted some popcorn so I told chris I would be right back and I got up and went to the concession stand and I walked up and noticed there was something odd about my server... I was having a hard time understanding her and she was very fidgety. So I asked for my popcorn and then I see her damn near buckle because behind me is Dennis Quaid ... surprisngly he was bold enough to act like I wasnt there and placing my order and walks in front of me and order's 3 popcorns to my server...and she grabs his 3 popcorns... she was so star struck that she gathered his food and he throws her 20 dollars and leaves his food on the counter for a second I guess to use the bathroom. I walked up to the counter and asked her for my popcorn and she quickly grabs his food and says "This is a celebrities food!".... I think something was a little different about her so I just let it go and asked a different server for my food... Then on the way home I mad a stop at 7-11 and it was pretty empty which is surprising for a 7-11 in the middle to Hollywood at night to be empty but anyway so then Selma Blair walked in and we had brief conversation because I had pointed out to her something... My point is people are just people. So because Dennis Quaid gets to watch himself on a movie screen anywhere in America and Selma Blair got to make-out with Sarah Michelle Gellar that means I can't touch their popcorn?! Now I know 2 Much may not be huge right now, but I've watched myself sing and dance on MTV and BET and MTV Jams and be on people's to 25 countdowns and have Rocsi and Terrance talk about us and Vanessa Minillo... TRUST ME that hasn't changed me at all. I'm no different than you, your parents, family, Chris brown, Omari, anyone... and If your standing in line and I'm behind u and I walk in front of you and order...SAY SOMETHING! Dont take that from me! lol

Lockdown (MARS)cel
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1934124832182562/

Titanium - (MARS)cel feat. Kel
http://www.zshare.net/audio/193392023cc84d3b/

add the rnbeast aka (MARS)cel's music page

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crucial. Very crucial. Rude, too. I guess you were a lot more calm about the situation because, I know others wouldn't have let that go so easily.

Anonymous said...

lmaooo i would've taken thee popcorn & run

New Kei City said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i was sceptical about reading your blog , but i`m glad i did . you are one very * wise kidD . =)

not responding to the situation was very mature . and i`m glad yu understand that people are people . if only yu knew how pissed off an disgusted i get when there`s new " gossip " on 2Much , B5 , blah blah .

anywho ; i`ll be a daily reader & hopefully your blog keeps my interest . if it does i`ll continue to post replies . hoping yu apreciate the peoples coments lol .

;) - miss Incredible

New Kei City said...

i would of said something tho to her. without being like rude or anything.

DigitalLyfe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jayln said...

to yousuck:
why would u pollute this blog with that ignorant bs? go somewhere else if you're going to be disrespectful to marcel dude.

Anyway- yeah, i'm glad u were calm about the situation. I would have wanted to say something to both him and the cashier/food girl, but my personality wouldn't let me do that. But you are a celebrity in my book, so u shouldn't have to settle for that treatment.

Ciao Bella said...

lol very enlightening
yeah people are very ignorant sometimes but you defintely handled it in a calm rational way

B. said...

wow, that's very strange that the server would say that's a celebrities popcorn, but for him to get in front of you like that was extremely rude.
im glad you handle that situation so maturely, i think it would have been a very different outcome, especially since i have no idea who dennis quaid is lol. =]