Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lockdown













Lockdown - (MARS)cel
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1934124832182562/


"Lockdown" Lyrics:


Verse 1:

If I could take it all back I would
I don't wanna be straight misunderstood
Cuz when I say I'm in it I don't mean with you
I mean it for the sake of my family jewels
So don't be expectin' me to change
Takin' you out and start bu
yin' you things
So you could talk $h!t sittin' comfy in the Range
This is twisted deranged
Is this just a dream?
She had me like



Pre-Hook:

I can't believe it
Ooh ooh she all on me, on me
but I, I wouldn't want it if I
Had to go thru this m
oment...yea
Cuz she know's "I get money"
Money I got
and she's havin' my baby why not?
she tryna get
me for all that I got
Thats when It hit me lik
e (whoa)
all this and...



Hook:

She ain't my wife
(I'm so over this... How da hell she have a baby and shh?)
But she's havin' my baby
(She rocks fur's like a model...perfume from the Chanel bottle)
It was just one night
(and its crazy cuz she 24, out of skool, no job, no car, ye' ain't know?)
I don't know why I did this
(and she'll always be around cuz she got a nigga on lockdown)


Verse 2:

Its one of those, one of those, one of these
situations, bring a man to his knee's
cuz I'm a player all day
Can't be messin' up my game
I ain't ready to give up my last name
For the sake of the child
I'll stick around cuz
It just ain't my style
Leave em' no daddy, on the loose and runnin' around
Out and actin' wild
Let me think about this for awhile


Pre-Hook:

I can't believe it
Ooh ooh she all on me, on me
but I, I wouldn't want it if I
Had to go thru this moment...yea
Cuz she know's "I get money"
Money I got
and she's havin' my baby why not?
she tryna get me for all that I got
Thats when It hit me like (whoa)
all this and...

Hook

Rap:
C-o-n-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e-s
I'm at fault
I got an "F" on the responsible test
Cuz my mind was tellin' me no
but my body said yes
and thats how I got in this big ole' mess
I could have denied that request
Lied to her and said
I got a girl at home
waitin' paitiently in the bed, and uh...
I'm a good man
I can't do that
I wouldn't even wanna put you thru that
(Instead you got no clothes on,
I'm so gone
and being 19 don't matter no more
Excuse me if I'm talkin' too grown
but thats the real, and thats how it goes)
Now young people of today
Listen when I say
If you take a chance things could end up this way
and you don't wanna have child support to pay
Baby mama callin you everyday
and she ain't your wife

Hook Out

add the rnbeast aka (MARS)cel's music page

-------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

New Kei City said...

oMg..i want the Jaguar 2009 XF like really bad..i read the car section first .. .lol

ill read the rest


<3

Anonymous said...

Ok im luving this song lockdown that tracks hot its needs to be on the radio