Monday, October 13, 2008

C.King

Yup


Whuddup It's Chris King Droppin In on MARSland, to give ya'll a insight on some stuff, first of all i'm in a group with (MARS)cel called "2Much" if you haven't heard of us here we are
(www.myspace.com/2muchlovesyou)

Either way me myself Am 1 of the 3 Rappers in the group, I love my brother Cel to the fullest, & I truly believe he will eat any R&B nigga in his age Bracket or for that matter anyone



& I have a blog myself if your interested that pretty much showcases my Rap stuff so if your tryna here real lyrical ability,no holds barred, pure uncut & the closest of the truest essence of HiP-H0P...go to Royal Mindstate but keep it locked here on (MARS)land cause i might occasionally slide on threw with some goodies & what not so yeahhhhh& iTS THA' CiRCLE

4 comments:

missmars said...

Dunno 2 Much is da group ()Circle luv u guys xxx

Unknown said...

Tha` Circle is wassupp lol ;] CK yuu shuld slide threw more oftennn .lol

Wheree is daah R&Beast at ?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B. said...

hey the link didn't work.
but yeah 2 Much is pretty much
the dopest group out there.