Sunday, October 5, 2008

Los Angeles Love


So I live in the middle of Los Angeles... I used to live in Pasadena but then my dad moved to Palm Springs and I stay in West LA now... I noticed that in the middle of Los Angeles alotta people ride bikes and so I decided that on this beautiful Sunday I wouldn't drive today... I'd go outside and ride a bike and see what LA has for me... Apprently LA has a lot of love for (MARS)cel and I went out and did some of my own "D*face" type work. I started on Santa Monica Blvd. where I came accross this young kid waiting for the bus...Then I started to see the blog support everywhere! Click to make the pictures bigger...



I came across this group up by UCLA by the VA where my mom works at...They were protesting against my moms job...the VA. I guess the VA has plans to build a park up there over where the veterans of America stay... It must be something dyer because ther was quite a few protesters up there and they were willing to support this blog soo I thought they were cool...



DON'T go around doing this haha its bad... I just did it with caution ALSO I used a dry erase marker when I was done and cleaned up all that I could Public defacing is bad!

Heavy Rotation - Oct. 5th, 2008



Keri Hilson & Timbaland - Return The Favor

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wlwhjzlxwno





Atozzio - Mirage (Written by (MARS)cel , Atozzio, and Tiffany Fred)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/197780738fcba3b4/

13 comments:

jayln said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jayln said...

wow marcel...defacing public property is a serious offense...lol anyway at least you're getting your name out there.

愛.Tina. said...

lol funny...haaha

u live in west la now? wow...my mom works at that kaiser in west la. but anywhos

dude...why do i want a bike. i might just buy one in a few weeks. i love bikes. Tryna go Eco-friendly.

"Trade my new sub-compact for a two wheel drive"

i love that commercial.

missmars said...

Lol BAD BOY i like just joaking see we l know u won't leave it boy u haave a nice writting xx p.s being eco friendly with da bike its gud Marcel try doing it more sumtimes

Dha.Chick. said...

thass a hot bike lol jp
I love u Marcel

New Kei City said...

thats dope i wanted to draw on a building..i mightt

Unknown said...

smh lol
oh marcel shame on youuu .
i wonnt try thaat ,
id prolyl get caughttt .
luckily youu didntttt

lookin at them pictures looks like you had a fun daaay !
lol
=]

M!zZ. S!nG said...

hey marcel lol that's something me and fams would do lol!! My mom works at The VA in Atlanta georgia that's some hard work but yea that was funny!!

Vee said...

hahahaha ama do it in pencil at my school and i'll have my friends take pic of me holding a sign

Lainey (peacelovewords) said...

lmao rofl umm isnt writing on a U.S Mail Box a federal offense rofl lol but that pic of the writing on the ground and the one with the bar was pretty d.o.pe

mind if i turn it into a click-a-ble

BellaKiyla said...

Awww... Thats awesome.. and also.. you erased it! Thats so cool....

JENNiE said...

Lol crazy cel..damn pretty unique places to promo lol pretty damn dope tho I digg that and ya bike is hot lol love that color =) keep doin ya thang marcel! <3

愛.Tina. said...

its funny cuz i just looked at your pics

you walkin round LA lookin like a bandit

lol