Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update's and More Un-heard 2 Much records...


I'm sorry you guyz I had a lil bloggin' lapse... but I'm still here. I've been dealing with some heavy duty stuff lately...Heavy duty convo's, drama... and we are leaving for Kansas in like a week for a high school tour type thing. Kansas shows us love when alotta people don't lol so we are real excited to go down there for the amount of time that we are...and to do the shows we are doing... We know its going to be fun! It starts the 19th I believe and when I have the info I'll be sure to post it so you can see us!... So yea we been handling that...and a whole bunch of other things right now. So while we are running around here busy I just wanted to come on here and give yall a lil bit more of some 2 Much stuff u never heard Check it out:
















2 Much - He Say, She Say (Clip written by Atozzio Produced by
 Soundz)

2 Much - Ball Park (Clip Produced by The Underdogs written by James Fauntleroy)


Also I'll do a link re-post with the explanation of "Titanium" the actual element.

Titanium - (MARS)cel feat. Kel of B5
http://www.zshare.net/audio/193392023cc84d3b/

Titanium - (MARS)cel ft. Chris King
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1968665905622943/





A metallic element, titanium is recognized for its high strength-to-weight ratio.[6] It is a light, strong metal with low density that, when pure, is quite ductile (especially in an oxygen-free environment),[18] lustrous, and metallic-white in color. The relatively high melting point (over 1,649 °C or 3,000 °F) makes it useful as a refractory metal.

Circle Out

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kansas huh ?! Seems excitedddd ! I know yall qone kill it , yall do everyyy timee ! ;D

Them sonqs areee hot , any chance they qone be on the album ?

Unknown said...

congrats on that kansas skool Tour thingy im excited for you your gonna enjoii yourself 110% im currently on a skool tour right now wit my group in LA and its hella fun but also hard work which is normal for you guys so yeah have fun and check out my blogspot and see how we do @ ACTIVE...

Jussara. said...

i like your songs alot!

i'm not living in America,
i'm living in Holland.. i'm
modeling here, but my sister
lives there.. i wanna go do
photoshoots there.. anyways
me and my girlfriend always
listen to your songs.. i'm
just getting addicted' haha
lol. i think i'm gonna be your
biggest fan. lol.

xxx

Dinoo Supreemo said...

ayy cel . yu know what's crazyy .. ya'll are performing at my cousin's schoool i think .. i think it's at a school lol , but she had called me and told me it was on the radio or somethin . but that's dopee . ya'll have a good showw .

B. said...

if ya'll came to maryland you wouldn't run the risk of being snatched up by a tonado and sen to oz land. lol.jk.

have fun in kansas, i know ya'll are gonna rock the show.