Monday, October 13, 2008

Quote Me: Season's & Change


"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."
-Stanley Horowitz

"Autumn to winter, winter into spring, Spring into summer, summer into fall,-- So rolls the changing year, and so we change; Motion so swift, we know not that we move. "
-Dinah Maria Mulock

"Ah! well away! Seasons flower and fade.
"
-Lord Alfred Tennyson

"Summer has really turned into fall... Don't be discouraged... maybe its just not your season..."
-(MARS)cel

2 comments:

B. said...

Hmmm, your getting good at these quote things.

You should try this one for you're next 'quote me'.


"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live."
-Bob Marley.

New Kei City said...

So can you do me a favor once u pull it together.
Make it sooner than later, we won't be here forever.
And you realize you waited too long but i won't move on.
I don't need no one else (No one else)
I don't need no one else, I don't need no one else.
I don't need no one else (Oh oh oh)
I don't need no one else.....