Wednesday, October 1, 2008

UV Tattoo's and Scary Places



SO glad September is over... Something about that month gets to me... its definately those mid-month Virgo's. SO! Welcome to the first October of (MARS)Land. I think I wanna take sometime out to show you guyz a couple new things that you otherwise wouldn't think about because not many of you probably have tattoo's...but I do so I'm gonna show you guys what I think I'm about to do to deck out my "Mars" tattoo even more! here's a couple examples! Imagine my chest tattoo, which is Mars and Space decked out with this new UV ink. These tattoo's actually glow under black light and with my space tattoo I think it would go perfect. the stars could glow and the planet a lil' bit! Its perfect haha!

Now for all you October heads, I wanna show you guys a couple hott halloween spots. This is one of my favorite month's of the year. I can say not that much bad happens to me ever in October! but yea so If some of you all will be visiting California or live here and what not... there's a couple spots you gotta hit up. Preview nights too because the tickets are always cheaper on preview nights and don't get it twisted... preview nights are just as scary. Every year around halloween time since I moved to Cali-For-Ni-a, We take a visit to an old Haunted ship on the ports of Long Beach called the "Queen Mary." I don't know if you guys ever saw the 2002 movie "Ghost Ship" but I believe this movie was actually shot on the Haunted ship that I'm speaking about... The Queen Mary...


Anywho, at the Queen Mary every year around Halloween it turns into a super "Shipwreck" night spot. They have a bunch of really scary mazes that take you into various spot's of the ship...steam room's and everywhere, filled with people there that are dead serious in trying to scare you...Its a smokey atmosphere with knee-sliding monsters and in the middle of the ship there's like a dance floor club type area with a DJ and everything. For the rockers there are special rock music performances and stuff... Its pretty cool and year after year I enjoy it... I'll post on here when we are about to go so that maybe some of you can meet us there...It does become pretty crowded though...

For more info on "Shipwreck" Queen Mary" visit www.queenmaryshipwreck.com


Knotts Halloween Haunt is also a really cool place to go. I don't think I like it as much as Queen Mary because the mazes seem to be shorter and there's no real party area or anything. One thing it does have tho is the rides and once you pay to get into the park your good for all the mazes and rides there... I've been going to that every year too so for more info on that check it out at www.knotts.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats really innovative. your right i have never heard of black lighting tattoos. BUt the idea of add a background to the Mars tattoo is very creative and will defintely stand out. Like i said i love how u truly embrace the name given to you =]

Anonymous said...

adding*

Anonymous said...

dont 4get about holloween horror nights at universal studios you gotta check that 1 out its bananas and hella scary

its_muSic* said...

I think that would be pretty cool. I'm petrified of tattoos to be honest but if I wasn't, I would totally get one of the glow in the dark ones. I say go for it.

New Kei City said...

cool

B. said...

i think the UV ink is a cool creatvie idea, it looks kind of cool but how many times will you actually come across a black light on your chest, unless you have one at home or something but its a cool idea nonetheless.