Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mirage

Now, I have no idea how this song leaked, but since it did I thought I might as well post about it because I actually co-wrote this song with Atozzio and Tiffany Fred called "Mirage." I've known Atozzio and Tiffany for a minute (they are 2 of the dopest writers I know) and we wrote this back in May I think it was. Atozzio actually wrote several songs on 2 Much including "Holla At Ya Boy" and "Try Again" and he's actually singing the song so check it out (I should say it was not Prod. by the Underdogs although Tiffany is part of the Underdogs)...




Mirage - Atozzio
(written by Atozzio, (MARS)cel, and Tiffany Fred)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/197780738fcba3b4/

1 comment:

New Kei City said...

I LOVE IT! its so nice the lyrics and beat go great. dope job on the writing you guys